We are excited to announce that we are now recruiting for a pivotal and critical role, that of Community Manager.
TrialReach is changing the face of medical research by making clinical trials more transparent and accessible to patients. Every day, thousands of patients from all over the world use us to access the latest treatments in development, for themselves or for their loved-ones.
We’ve been growing steadily since our launch in 2009, and we are now looking for a smart and vibrant Community Manager (CM) to join our team. The CM will be the voice of TrialReach in the community, liaising on a daily basis with patients, charities, physicians, and healthcare providers – as CM, you will be owner of our blog and social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with polished writing skills, experience in social media, and passion for helping others.
We want to be part of the conversations that people are having around their health. To do this we need someone special who can engage people on our own platforms and can contribute to the forums and websites that patients use to find information and support on their health.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Build a strong and active presence on the main social media platforms
- Generate great content for our blog on a weekly basis, either by writing it yourself or through relevant guest contributors
- Engage in lively conversations with the community by posting daily on Facebook and Twitter
- Grow the number of followers and fans to our social media accounts
- Create brand advocates or “evangelists” from existing community members
- Identify and monitor relevant forums, replying to threads, and answering user questions when appropriate
- Test new social media platforms and trends as they arise, and determine which are a good fit for the company
- Work as the voice of the patient between the users and the internal development team to improve user experience
Requirements of the role include
- Someone who lives and breathes online communication 24/7
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Can understand, empathize and communicate with users who may have severe medical conditions and are bombarded with marketing
- Has a thick skin and calmness under fire, able to calmly put our views across even when the conversation becomes heated
- Natural Sciences or Medical background would be a plus
- Project management or organizational skills
The ideal person would be able to demonstrate all of the above and able to show examples of
- Blog Posts, Newsletters, Facebook pages or other written content
- Community building efforts either using social media or other platforms
- Demonstrations of your creativity and documented immersion in social media – send us the links!
If this sounds like you, drop us a line at email@example.com with your CV, highlighting your achievements or with any questions you may have